LensMechanix 3 is now available.
- If necessary, uninstall your current version of LensMechanix.
- Download the new version: Download
Note: You need a license to activate LensMechanix. If you want to get a free trial, please fill out and submit the registration form. After you receive an email with your activation code, follow these instructions to activate your license.
What’s new in 3.0:
- With two clicks, create ISO 10110 drawings for manufacturing optical components
- See visual representations of information about optical component tolerances and sensitivities
- Quickly isolate spot size, beam clipping, and image contamination issues using the new design troubleshooter tool in the Optical Performance Summary table
Visit our video and written tutorials on packaging, analyzing, and validating optomechanical designs in LensMechanix.