LensMechanix 2.4 is now available.
- If necessary, uninstall your current version of LensMechanix.
- Download the new version: Download
- If necessary, activate your license.
What’s New in 2.4:
- View optical tolerances in LensMechanix that have been defined in OpticStudio
- Generate reports on spot size, beam clipping, and image contamination from the Optical Performance Summary to share with your engineering teams
- With just a few clicks, update your optical design with a new OpticStudio file
- Enhance the resolution of a surface power analysis to get more data
- Use ray animation to visualize rays traveling through the system, from sources to detectors
- Apply scatter profiles to internal surfaces in section view
Visit our video and written tutorials on packaging, analyzing, and validating optomechanical designs in LensMechanix.