LensMechanix 3.1 is now available.
- If necessary, uninstall your current version of LensMechanix.
- Get the new version: Download
Note: You need a license to activate LensMechanix. If you want to get a free trial, please fill out and submit the registration form. After you receive an email with your activation code, follow these instructions to activate your license.
What’s new in 3.1:
- Save mechanical components as CAD Part: SolidWorks in your output files to preserve design fidelity when sending designs to OpticStudio Premium users
- Simplify your design workflow by loading non-sequential multiconfiguration designs into a SOLIDWORKS assembly
- Assign scatter profiles to multiple components, or multiple surfaces of different components with one click
- Load OpticStudio designs into SolidWorks up to 50% faster
- Complete ray traces up to 20% faster
- Add mechanical edges to lenses with the new Mechanical Edge tool in LensMechanix
Visit our video and written tutorials on packaging, analyzing, and validating optomechanical designs in LensMechanix.